Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Daddy God, thank you for loving me.. I need to talk to you.

When you pray say:
Father, hallowed be your name,your kingdom come.Give us each day our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins against us. And lead us not into temptation. ( Luke 11:2-4 )

For I know the plans i have for you,"declares the LORD"plans to prosper you and not
to harm you,plans to give you hope and a future. ( Jeremiah 29:11 )

In Jesus Name
And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the son may bring glory to the Father.
You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. ( John 14:13-14 )

Do not be anxious about anything,but in everything,by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,will guard your heart and your minds in Christ Jesus,(Philippians 4:6-7)

He prayed so earnestly that his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.
On the Cross,in great pain and suffering, our..
Lord Jesus Prayed:
"Father,forgive them, for they do
not know what they are doing".

No comments: